M241 Terms and Conditions
Magnamail Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entries can only be made by ordering from the relevant Magnamail catalogue that was included in the Offer, pursuant to the instructions in the Offer. Entrants must submit all requested information at the time of placing an order. If ordering via our website www.magnamail.com orders must include the prompted promotion code and claim number as specified on the promotional letter, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Entry is automatic on receipt of a completed order.
3. Prior to provision of the Offer to eligible customers, winning claim numbers are preselected by an approved computer program by Handling Matters, 40/1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer NSW 2099. On receiving entries the number allocated to each customer order will be compared against the list of winning claim numbers. When a matching entry is received the prize will be dispatched to the winners.
4. Promotion commences on 4 March, 2019 and ends on 30 April, 2019 ("Promotional Period"). Entries close last mail received on 30 April, 2019 and all claims must be received by that date ("Deadline Date").
5. Winning claim numbers will be reviewed against prize claim forms on 14 May, 2019 to determine whether any Major Prizes have been claimed ("Winner Verification"). After Winner Verification, a second chance draw for any unclaimed Major Prizes will take place at Handling Matters, 40/1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer NSW 2099 on 14 May, 2019 at 3pm AEDST. All entrants that have ordered from the accompanying catalogue during the promotional period will be included in the second chance draw for unclaimed Major Prizes. Winners will be notified by mail and their prize will be mailed to them within 28 days. In the event that winners of the second chance prize draw cannot be located, an additional draw will be conducted on 15 August, 2019.
6. The names of the Major Prize winners will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 21 May, 2019and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 26 May, 2019. If there is an event for unclaimed prize draw, names will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 20 August, 2019and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 25 August, 2019. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Major Prizes are: 1 x $20,000 Cash, 1 x $1,500 Cash, 1 x $1,000 Cash, 1 x $500 Cash, 1 9ct Yellow Gold 1/2 ct Diamond Pear Shaped Pendant (SKU 25258841) valued at $499, 1 x Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32 GB – Space Grey (SKU 4153230) valued at $458. In the event of a second chance draw or unclaimed prize draw, prizes will be awarded in descending order of value. The Minor Prizes include: 34,400 x Monique RFID Crossbody Bag (B422) valued at $20. There will be 28,000 of these Monique RFID Crossbody Bags (B422) awarded to winners in Australia (excluding South Australia), valued to $560,000 and 6,400 of these Monique RFID Crossbody Bags (B422) awarded in New Zealand, valued to $128,000. Total projected prize pool value for Australia (excluding SA) and New Zealand is $711,957. Total projected prize pool value in Australia only (excluding SA) is $583,957. All prizes are valued in Australian dollars. All cash prizes awarded in NZ dollars. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these terms and conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. All prize values are based on RRP.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. If a winner of any major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque.
9. If any prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. Printing and other quality control errors will invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
11. Official promotional materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
12. No responsibility accepted for late, lost, or misdirected mail.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) the use of a Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify consumers' rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These Terms and Conditions should be read subject to those statutory rights and will not affect any statutory rights that an entrant may have in relation to the return or delivery of goods.
14. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
15. The Promoter is Magnamail Pty Ltd of Unit 10 Century Estate, 476-492 Gardeners Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015. A.B.N. 13 001 229 376.